Thursday, April 26, 2018

Moving Day - part 1

Well, it's here!  Moving day!  I'm trying to remember the positive as I sit here surrounded by boxes.  Today they will come and take most of this stuff to storage for the summer.  I'm happy that this will be a much more pleasant work environment when this is done.  It's hard to remember that right now.  It feels like I will never be done. Overwhelmed and stressed.  However, as I'm sitting here getting ready to go into a class, I am listening to parents, who are helping to pack books and children in the classrooms, laughing.  Somehow, I know it will be OK.  Yes, I'm hot and tired.  Yes, I'm still overwhelmed, but there is that little light that is shining.  The positive ray of hope.  It will get done, it will happen and life will go on.  It will be a very different, long (or could be very short) three weeks, but flexibility and determination will overcome the overwhelmed feelings and stress that are here, now.

More on moving day(s) to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved

It actually happened.  The move to the "big school" is complete!  Unfortunately, I was not able to be here for the first couple of...