Friday, April 27, 2018

Moving Day - Part 2

Today there is light at the end of the tunnel.  When I came in this morning the majority of the boxes were gone, as was most of the furniture.  It's strange sitting here with nothing on the walls and a clean desk.  It's not terrible, almost refreshing.  I enjoyed my time in the classrooms earlier and I'm really glad to have most of this move behind me.  I'm excited to have the next three to four weeks on the main campus.  I am thrilled to be sharing space with someone I admire and respect, not to mention, like!

When I left here last night I felt hopeless and so tired I could drop.  Today is a new day.  Tomorrow is the new start.  It will be very different, but it will be over before I know it.  That is the way of the last month of school no matter what is going on.  I even found myself smiling when I found out that my new "roommate" has to pack all her stuff too.  God is laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved

It actually happened.  The move to the "big school" is complete!  Unfortunately, I was not able to be here for the first couple of...