Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thankful

This post is long overdue.  I kept waiting for some Community Helper pictures, but everyone is very busy.  I will post those when I get them.  What I did want to say is how Thankful I am for everyone here.  This is an amazing place to work.  From the Administration at Webb to the teachers and students at Head Start, I am ever so grateful each day.  The precious children at the center, our babies, are a joy in my life.  If I am ever feeling down all I have to do is go and talk with one of them.  Their joy and excitement are contagious.
This Thanksgiving I will be giving thanks for all the people in my life those who are my blood relatives and those who are my chosen family.  Thanksgiving marks the beginning of a very hectic time of year, but also a time of wonder and happiness.  I'm looking forward to spending these next few weeks appreciating all the happy energy around me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved

It actually happened.  The move to the "big school" is complete!  Unfortunately, I was not able to be here for the first couple of...